Our lowest step through on an e-bike.
Due to popular demand and countless requests in 2019, we bring you the Fold LS.
Easy storage and easy mounting without compromising ride quality: that was the brief. Equipped with the same quality components as the Fold, this bike is the perfect travel companion, especially for those with any level of reduced mobility.
Aside from the obvious low step through, the main points of difference from the Fold are slightly larger frame for increased stability, and slightly wider saddle for improved comfort.
As with the standard Fold, quick release mechanisms will have this e-bike folded down for storage or travelling in no time. We dare say that this is also one of the lightest e-bikes in it’s class, making it handy for lifting into a car boot, and motorhome or boat. 45Nm of torque in the EZEGO 250W motor, together with the large 400Wh battery, will give you an average of 40km on a charge.
Shimano Claris 8 speed gearing with a trigger shifter will assist in economising your battery usage, as well as your own energy, keeping you riding for longer periods. Our high quality Promax disc brakes enable reduced stopping distances, which leaves you in full control of this e-bike at all times.
All the components on the Fold LS have been carefully selected for optimal performance and low weight.
- Weight (kg)19.5
- ColourMatt Metallic Gunmetal
- Frame Composition6061 lightweight alloy low step folding with internal cables
- Fork6061 lightweight
- Motor250W 36V rear hub brushless gear drive
- Motor Torque45Nm regulated to 15.5mph
- BatteryPowerful 36v 400Wh with Samsung cells
- Battery ManagementSmart BMS with sleep mode function
- Charger2Ah smart charger, 4 hours charging
- Battery Capacity75% after 500 cycles / 70% after 1000 cycles
- DisplayEZEGO 5 mode LED with quick connect cables
- Walk Assist6km/h
- Range40km based on average conditions
- ShiftersShimano Altus 8 Speed Rapid Fire Plus
- Rear MechanismShimano Claris 8 Speed
- ChainsetProwheel Solid 44T with alloy cranks
- BBNeco sealed cartridge
- CassetteShimano HG31 11-34T
- ChainKMC X8 Rust Buster
- RimsAlloy double wall 36H
- Front HubFront alloy quick release with sealed bearings
- SpokesStainless & brass nipples (14G Front/13G Rear)
- Tyres60TPI Kenda Kwik with reflective line
- Inner TubesKenda 20″ x 1.75″ Presta high pressure
- Seat PostAlloy micro adjust 34 x 420mm
- SaddleVelo Plush
- Handlebar600mm alloy 25.4 bar bore
- GripsVelo locking palmwing double density
- StemZoom quick folding with adjustble height
- HeadsetNeco semi-integrated
- BrakesetPromax mechanical disc brakes
- Brake Rotors140mm front & 160mm rear
- KickstandAlloy center mount
- Rear CarrierAlloy pannier ready with bungee straps